2020年11月30日月曜日

SHEIN order list & Georgiekaji


Yo~

Second post for today cause I'm bored and I finished watching the Live in the Israeli Beatles fans group on FB lol
Just wanted to share an outfit and also what I ordered from SHEIN! So I'll starts with my order:D

This is the second order I do from this app and first of all I gotta say there are 3495839483095 stuff there that I want lolol and a lot of the things that were on my wishlist like shoes or accessories I could find there pretty quickly, And in a very good price too!

This is what I got:








All those are stuff that I looked for specifically! Which is cool that I could find so many stuff to go with my current 2009 boom
More then anything I wait for the shoes:O I really hope the white ones will be good on me cause they had one last pair in 37 and usually I wear 37.5~38 but we'll see
My order is already in Israel so I'll probably get it this week (hopefully)
Oh! And my lenses are also in Israel and I CAN'T WAIT to get them!!!!!!!!!1

Here are 2 outfits or 1.5 outfits lol cause the first one I was randomly wearing while going to the post office XD
Shirt...CO&LU
Random sweat pants
Slippers...AttaGirl
Bag...Thankyou Mart

And for a real  w
Like I said, 2009 boom~

Shirt...second hand from my sister's husband w
Skirt...Pull&Bear
Tights...off brand
Shoes...Tsubasa X Backs X Maison Gilfy (2009 Limited editionT________T)
Accessories...TOPTEN, Shinjuku ALTA, off brand

Forgot to take point pics so took this one on the bus lol

You know that feeling when you have a new boom so you want to buy 10000000000 new things cause you feel like you have mothing to wear
Well I have that
But the funny thing is, this had been my boom for at least 3 other times that I can remember so I keep getting stuff that fits this boom but I already have what to wear, But somehow
It's never enough????
I mostly need shoes right now tbh. I can make a whole post on my shoes wishlist I swear.

And in a total talk change w
Dinner<3
Those are the Korean rice cakes that I forgot how they called~ It's like soft sticks made of rice and you can do whatever with them:O really delicious~

Well, That's it for this post.
I hope tomorrow I'll get one of my packages, I don't even know what I want more- lenses or clothes :O

Good night everyone!<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Yassss jackpot for my fangirl ass!!! Twoo posts in one day TvT I woll die of happiness!!!!
    Of course I love ur decome ♡ and ur gets and everything!!! Even I regularly buy those rice things ww but the ones I eat are like stretched out ovals w (sounds disgusting) but is the best!!! Super lobe mochi like textures☆ °◇°

    返信削除
    返信
    1. yessss the texture is super cool it's my fave and also made of rice is a +++++ for me!
      I saw they have more shapes, I sure gonna get more of those*0*

      削除
  2. Omg...I think I need to be shopping on this site. Look at all of those star items *o* I've never bought from them but I hear good things~
    Also I LOVE Tteokbokki!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yessss that's how they're called!!! Thank you(´∀`)
      And listen SHEIN is perfect!!! They have so many cool things for gyaru and the prices are to die for

      削除