2020年11月2日月曜日

Yesterday's Gets💸



I had a rough night idk why but I had nightmares So I didn't sleep so good and when I woke up I started doing stuff at home to make myself feel better lol and it worked I feel better now!
This morning felt very much like fall, But now it got a little bit more sunny~ I wonder how it will be in the evening cause I'm going out and wondering what should I wear:O

I'm just sitting drinking coffee and I finished doing some schedule organizing and such~

I bought those color markers at Daiso and they smell like fruits!! My favorite is the banana one Least fave is grapes:[[


So here are the stuff that I got at the central station yesterday!
Glasses set! How adorable?? I feel like it fits perfectly to out kitchen:D

Some sticky hooks and oven mitt that looks very retro pop

Pooh organizer that I didn't know how much we needed until I got it

Fits perfectly to the Pooh san schedule I got from Daiso, Too bad it's the end of the ear and I'll have to find a new one soon

Small trash bin for my room! I was looking for something EXACTLY like that and was super surprised to see it there! I love the gingham Kitty chan it feels very 1998 I'm becoming more and more obsessed with Hello Kitty 90s collections cause they are soooooooo cute!!!! 1994~1998 are the best Kitty collections and I wanna get everything I can put my hand on from those yearsXD

Also the guy in the shop gave me this ring as a present! So 99' right?T_T I love it!

I'm buying so many things for my home decor and not many clothes and accessories lately.. But I do have some stuff on the way~
I got some things from Shein and also my exte, And I got some fake Vivienne Westwood accessories tooXD 
I really want to buy CL and some clothes from FRIL but rn I don't want to spend too much on those kind of stuff since I already have tons of clothes and it's not like I actually need new onesT_T


Anyway, Here is a Georgiekaji that I forgot to post from Saturday


Shirt...TNT
Pants...
Shoes...off brand
Hat...
Bag...Cher
Accessories...TOPTEN, AKP


I'm waiting for the laundry machine but I also have some dishes to do so I better do it now:P Then I'll go pick my outfit for today! 

Have a great day everyone<3

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Yassss the scented markers! Lol fake grape is usually a favorite of mine (specially grape flavoured soda and stuff like that w)
    Super love ur co*de ♡♥♡♥♡ w♡c amekaji kolls me TAT so perfect so simple yet so put together and cool!!!
    Ur blog will be forever my inspo!!!
    Hope u get to sleep better tonight, seems like that blie moon afected everyone in a weird way +~+

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oooh I didn't know there was a blue moon?:OO That makes sense tho

      And omg thank youT_T I can say the same on your blog I live for your posts tbhXD

      Also, as a kid I used to have grape soda cause that's what they give you in restaurants when you're a kid and I never liked it but it took me years to admit I HATE ITXDD

      削除
  2. So glad you're feeling better. Sometimes you just need to jump into something you love!
    Gotta go to my local Daiso to see if I can find those! (so happy I can say that now lmao) I need them :o
    I'm loving everything about your place. And yessss 90s/2000s Kitty was my favorite and the one I grew up with!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you dear;;<3
      This week the Daiso in Dizi is open so I really need to go there to get some stuffXD It wasn't open since I moved!

      Also Kittyyyyyyyyyy I totally grew up with the gingham\cherry Kitty and I LOVE IT!! I also love the retro Kitty with all the red and plaid^^

      削除