2020年11月9日月曜日

SHEIN Gets!



Taking a little rest from all the stuff I need to do today lol I don't wanna miss another day of 

So I finally got my SHEIN order! I didn't buy too much but I got some really cool stuff that I wanted for a long time! The whole order was 250 nis only that's super cheap!
So The day it arrived I was supposed to meet Emi at the hisalo but I was a little late cause I had to wait for the package~ At least I got to wear my new long coat that day!:DD
Kotobuki ran\atsuzoko deca\fighting crime in Shibuya coat!
I love it sooooo much
It's a spring coat so it's pretty light not for actual winter but that's actually exactly what I wanted!

Rest of the outfit~

Top...
Skirt...
Boots...Second hand
Accessories...LoveBo, $ store

I also got:

Flare overalls 

Sakuranbo mini dress

water pattern earrings

And a 60s purple velvet suit I didn't take photo of lol

After the hisalo Emi and I went to my place
on the bus

Paparazzi

I swear it's not a cosplay lol


We did a Charisma Sisters meeting and ate 2 bowls of popcorn lolol
then we just chilled at homeXD We wanted to do our make but were too lazy in the end ww

At the grocery store

We went there to get some food for Kve but the moment we went out the door of the store it started raining like CRAZY
We were stuck thereXD So we just waited till the rain stopped and then went home

Just sitting in the kitchen doing stupid stuff while I'm making rice


My turn

After that Hatuli came home and we all ate dinner, And then we just chilled some more in the living room lol talking about crazy sh*t XD

Today I have so many things to do I decided that I will start working on the living room curtains and that's pretty much what I did all morning + some house chores and now Hatul woke up and I'm gonna finish the post and maybe have some lunch:D

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. OMG YOU'RE THE REAL KOTOBUKI RAN. LOVE.
    I hope to see some more Ran pics in this coat. It's perfect!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG THANKS T_T
      I def gonna wear it non stop so I'll have pics for sure:DDDD

      削除