2020年11月3日火曜日

Mayuminnie's Disney Bday Party!🎀🎂


Hi Hi!

 we have an Akipoyo meet so I remembered I've never posted about the last one we had!
It was Mayu's bday meet and everyone came to my place^^


Getting things ready before Mayu arrived~

 Should we do 25 or 52?

We did 52
But then Mayu saw it and got rid of the 2 cause she's 5 XD

sweets! Made by Mayu & Noy


This was my make of the day~ Nothing too special but I liked how it turned out!


Mayu with her birthday cake made by Emi!
If it wasn't clear, The theme had to be Mickey & Minnie XD

She got a burn lol


Then we chilled a little and also we ordered some food
It was so nice to be with everybody again and I'm so glad we got to celebrate Mayu's bday T_T I hope we won't miss any bdays this year not like last year:((

Here are some PiyoMinnie photo dump


Forever eggplants





Tatty heads! just so you know Mayu is my little brother 


ew

Taking on the way back from Disney sea haha as if:')




Yalla

We also took 34958394583904 group photos cause why notXD
Here are a fewXD




And then Mayu & Emi used the balloons to harass everyone

Leave me alone

pls


And some solo pics
I was wearing my Aladdin Minnie ears cause he's my Arabian prince




And I don't have a proper outfit photo just this one that I sent Mayu when I chose an outfit so sorryXD
Shirt...Primark
Skirt...COLZA
Shoes...Scoop
Belt...off brand
Necklace...LoveBo

I really can't wait for today's meet!
It was raining when I woke up and now it stopped so I can go out and get some stuff that I need for today^^ So see you in my next post!

Have a lovely day<3

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. ´A`
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO JEALOUSSSSS!!! Super love the theme, the silly pics, the vibe... SUPER LOVE AKIPOYO ;3;
    It really makes me happy to see u all having fun and living your gal life together!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. My dreaaaaaaam is that you'll come hand with AKP!!! It could have been so much fun!T_____T<333

      削除
  2. Omg you all look so cute!!! And I don't blame Mayu for wanting to be 5 xDDD Love Disney themes. I'm tempted to do a Stitch one for mine lolol.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. DO IT! It's super cute and also very easy to find stuff for it cause there are Disney stuff everywhere!:D

      削除
  3. Aah that's so fun! I love the disney theme those disney sweets are so cute too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Disney theme is always fun I feel:P I'll never get tired of it too cause there are so many things you an do:DD

      削除