2020年11月11日水曜日

ショートヘア!💕✄


How are you today??
I feel fresh and genki! All cause I got my hair cut yesterday finally!XD 
So a few days ago I got my hair extensions and I couldn't put them on cause I didn't have a hair cut that blends well with them. I have really thick hair so it's really a problem when your hair isn't layers properly. The day I got them Innu was here luckily and kindly showed me how to wear the exte cause I'm so clueless at thisXD But it was obvious that before I wear them, I need a hair cut.

So  Emi was about to come and cut my hair for me! Before she came I went out for some grocery shopping and visiting my grandparents.
Co*de


Tshirt...Pull&Bear
Sukapan...INGNI
Sneakers...Zara
Accessories...ParisKids, LOVE💓CHU, $ store

Points!



I sat with my grandparents drinking coffee and gossiping about their friendsXD Was very funny
And then I went to get something for dinner and I got sweet potato<3 I made it in Tentsuyu like sauce. Even Emi liked itXD

So then Emi arrived and first I finished making the food and then she started cutting my hairrrr
Sorry for the dirty A*S mirror lol

!!!
Nettan in comment: "did you cut your mustache?"

Here it is!




I'm so happy with itttttttt
It's much shorter then what I had before and super layered. I've ALWAYS wanted this haircut I think it's super cute and lately I've been looking at this kind of hair a lot and I could never explain to any hairdresser what I wanted exactly and they always like.. afraid to cut my hair cause it's so hard to handle lol
But luckily I have Emi that understands every reference and knows exactly what to do and what I want! So if I was an exte haircut, I get an exte haircut lol

Boi

then we did our makeup
 And I did something similar to what I did every time lately but I used different set of lashes cause my favorite ones brokeT________T the morning of the photoshoot. I was able to still make them work but only for the day, When I took them off again it was hopeless:<
I still liked the result!


I really can't wait to get my new lensesssssss
I ordered from SolutionLens this time after a long time of only using Klenspop, Cause I wanted some lenses there are not in stock in Klenspop. Ordered 3 pairs*0* I really can't wait cause I feel like with new hair I need new lenses do you know the feeling?XD

Anyway, I'm  inlove with this short hair and of course last night I put on my exte but this for the next post

Gonna go pick my outfit for today, I'm going to the hisalo and then I'm meeting Noy!

See you in my next post!<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. You know how much I like this!!
    also the mustache joke... ww

    返信削除
  2. Omggggg your hair is so cute!!!!! <3 Emi is amazing. I wish I could go to her XD
    I know that pain of having thick hair. And after hearing that, I feel so lucky to have a hairdresser that understands me too.

    返信削除