2020年11月17日火曜日

End of summer Georgiekajis~




It's sunny outside and I'm happy:D Not hot, A little windy, Just perfect
Just a short Georgiekaji's post for now, Even though I already have a lot of posts in line lol. Yesterday's meet was  fun! Gonna blog about it in the next few days


So here are a few 1999 Georgiekaji's from the last days of summer~



Top...rusty
Skirt...second hand from Emi
Shoes...King George st. TLV
Accessories...hand made, AKP



Top...Bezalel market
Skirt...Indio
Shoes...my mom's 
Cardigan...XOXO
Necklace...LOVE💓CHU



Top...ALBA ROSA
Shorts...second hand from Emi
Sandals...Scoop
Necklace...LoveBo
Bag...Roxy
Bracelets...LOVE💓CHU

Points!



 I'm meeting a friend in Tel Aviv and  I meet some work people in Tel Aviv too, If it won't rain:O
Then on Thursday it's Hatuli's birthday!<3 We plan another cool dinner

Well, I'm gonna go organize the house a little after yesterday's meetXD I was so tired that I went straight to bad and left all the mess everywhere w

Have a great day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your co*des are always goals! I hope I'll be able to do some cute ones when I get my newest purchases! I'm so excited for them!

    返信削除
  2. עם כל האאוטפיטים!! במיוחד השנייייי
    אני שמח שהבגדים שלי בידיים טובות ;;

    返信削除