2020年11月28日土曜日

Akipoyo SetUp Meet!



I'm back at home after a weekend at Hatuli's parents ^^ Wanted to blog about an Akipoyo meet we had a couple of weeks ago!

The theme of the meet was 'set ups' like the roomwear sets of tracksuits we all like to wear lol
We met at my apartment so it was like a pajama party lolol

My hair and make~ Second time wearing my exte, After I washed them and they become more basabasa and thick




Better pic of the makeup I did
Top lashes are Diamond Lash angel eye & bottom lashes are from eBay w


I really can't remember the context of that photo but I had it on my phone XDDDDDDDDDd




We basically just chilled at my place and ate snacks as always

And of course took some pics


._.

Thirteen Japan, ANAP & Rady


Kve.


This cat is just................

Is that an obake mono



Join our cult

And then we went a little crazy with the SNOW filters as always

Mayu..

Mayu pls....


Japanese gals on Insta be like part 2

Face swap
this was........ an experience.

.



My face is too long for Inna face



no filter

And some solo pics~




Then we looked at some magazines and ate more snacks XD




And theeeeeeeen we took the sake out XD

KP!



Who has better legs?

Then the googly eyes came out.............

NO




Emi stayed a little later too until Yan came to pic her up


Exteeeeeeeeeee

I went to sleep super late that night lolol when it was almost morningXD

I had lots of fun at that meet! Of course we had more meets after that lol but as I said million times I'm behind at posting
We still didn't schedule our next meet so that reminds me to do that:D I hope it won't rain so we an meet outside!


Well, That's it for the post! Tomorrow is gonna be a difficult day for me, It will be 19 years since George Harrison passed away, It's never easy for me on that day So I can't promise I will make a post tomorrow but we'll see, Maybe it's good it will take my mind of of it.

Wish you all good night and great week<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhh you all look amazing <3 what a fun meet theme! I love all the room wear, I'd live in it if I could XD

    Your extensions look lovely!

    返信削除
  2. The mosquito filter will be forever my fave ww sorry u all looked cute as heck and I'm always picking the weird ones lol ( also the face swap pics are haunting w)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. haunting www I'm in tears
      But ofc those are the most important ones!

      削除
  3. The pics from your meets are always inspiring. I'm not gonna lie though..some of those face swaps and filters were scary XD

    返信削除
  4. I am scared of the face swap pictures! :x This is soooo fun looking, you all have such a great time together and I adore your friendship. ^_^ I love reading these!

    返信削除