2020年11月1日日曜日

今日☀️



It's me again
Just wanted to tell you about my dayXD Since I finally did something interesting outside lol
So today I went to the hisalo and then to buy some groceries at the central station

This was my Georgiekaji of today:


Top...Shein
Skirt...SPIGA
Sandals...Scoop
Bag...Fake LV
Accessories...LOVE💓CHU, Akipoyo, LoveBoat

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I did 10 minutes cause I didn't go tanning for so long:O But it was totally ok so next time I'll do 12 and then if I won't burn I'll go back to 15^^
I'm planning to go again this week, I have to go back to my tan from before quarantine :X

Emi was supposed to come with me but she over slept 
So when I was already omw to the central station to meet Hatul she sent me a message lol
Then I got to the central station and Hatuli was late so I looked at some shops and I told Emi everything is open so she was like "I'M COMING THERE RN" w w 

I bought some stuff and then met Hatul and we went to this to get Kewpie lol
 ピンクヒョウ柄 

Then went back to the station and went to the Asian market and bought some more stuff:D
We didn't get this but look at this huge banana w


Hatuli was taking photos and then he noticed..........
You were asking what is a gal life? this is it.

Theeeeeeeen Emi came and Hatuli and I were just paying so after that Emi and I went to look at some shops and Hatul went to his errands~

I got a few more things and Emi got ring light! I need one too:OOOOOOO
It was already dark when Emi went to the Hisalo and I went home:P

Waiting for the bs with all my shopping

It was fun to get out a little bit and buy some stuff tooXD
Those are the groceries we got

And when I got home Hatuli made me some tamago sarada *0* It was too yummyT_T

I think I'm gonna go to sleep early today Idk why I'm a little tired:O
So bath and bed!

 I'm having an ice cream date with a friend and the day after tomorrow we have an Akipoyo meet at my place^^ gonna do it Halloweeny cause we didn't have a chance to go out together this year!

Well, That's it for today's post!
Good night<333

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. Yep, thanks for blessing us with SO MUCH Georgie content ; v ;
    It makes me very happy to see u back to ur beloved hisalo (getting toasted lol)!!
    U sure did charge my gal battery for the week---!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hell YEAH I can't wait to see your Akikajis and posts for this week*0*!!!!!!!!

      削除
  2. Can I just say your co*de is amaaazing! I love how casual it is but it's SO GYARU! I'm glad you were able to go tanning again!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much my babyyyyy<333T_T It was ofc inspired by Ran pyon!:DDD

      削除
  3. So happy for you to finally do things again! I'm hoping things don't close again Dx
    And OMG LOL at the eyelash camera!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you cutie!<333 :D
      I'm thinking there might be a third lockdown tbh and I really hope I'm wrongT_T

      削除