2020年11月26日木曜日

エクステ👩


Hi Hi!

Today I wanted to post about my first time wearing my exte!:D
So a while ago I posted about the day Emi came to give me a  haircut~
She cut my hair so it will blend better with the new exte I got (Review here) and I ended up loving the haircut so much I go out like this more then with my exteXD 
Anyway, That day of course after the cut I tried my exte again to see if they blend better and of course they did!
It was before I washed them so they were still a little shiny and thinner them my actual hair but still looked good!




After I put them on I made Emi some dinner


HerE TAKE SOME

And Emi modeled her nails in awkward home photoshoot

And here are 498573945739845 photos we took lol





Exte buddies


X





ANAP

ANAPOO






oh..



Then we saw Kve is being weird and I had a feeling he got this little guy that I saw earlier that day walking around the house so I checked and it was exactly what he did!!!! So we saved him and let him go out poor smol thing

Then we went to the conbini to get snacks

  It was hilarious walking to the local conbini like that in the middle of the night lolol so extra with the neon colors and the exte and all


Today is super cold and rainy, Like yesterdayT_T I HATE WINTERRR
I mean I want to wear my winter clothes but that's it lol that's all it is about for me I don't enjoy rain or anything:XX Gloomy weather.... I hate it

Hatuli is at his parents' house and I'm joining him tomorrow so tonight I sleep alone at the apartment Luckily I have Kve so I'm not completely alone~
Tomorrow morning there is a second hand sale in Tel Aviv and I hope it won't get cancelled :O I'm supposed to go there with Innu and Noy and I reaaaaally hope it's happening cause that's the reason I stayed home tonight lolol I should find what to wear. 

So that's it for this post, I wanted to blog twice yesterday but then Emi and me hang at my place and I didn't have time, I went to sleep so late w
So I guess more stuff to post about but the line is just getting longer XD

Well, Gonna go pick my outfit for tomorrow, Have a nice evening<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo
 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Yay! I love your blog so much. And you look so beautiful with both short and long hair! Love those ANAP hoodies too! Where did you find them and do they have more colors? (And just to let you know if you were trying to link your exte review I didn't see the link)

    返信削除
  2. Anap charisma sistrrdddd !!
    The 175 random pics are the best part ofc lol

    返信削除
  3. זה או ללכת לקונביני כמו איקס או ככה יפים אין באמצע
    האקסטה נראה מושלם אבל השיער הקצר נראה אתה פשוט

    返信削除