2020年11月5日木曜日

🧡💀Akipoyo Halloween Party!🌜🧡



I wanted to blog yesterday but was busy all day:P
So now gonna make the post about the Akipoyo !


Again everyone came to my place and brought some snacks:D Noy's Halloween cookies<33


My makeup for the meet was pretty simple, Again no spooky or blood idk why this year I wasn't feeling like doing this kind of make~
Just used some red-orange eyeshadow to make it more fun!

I looked more red in rl:O In the photo it looks just orange:[

Also my outfit~ I was wearing one of my all times favorite items<3


Hoodie...Glavil
Skirt...DonDon Down
Boots...Second hand
Accessories...off brand

Emi joined us a little later and she and Kve were twinningXD

Then we just hang for a while eating snacks~


Thennnnn we finally did something we were planning to do for a year lolol
When I was in Japan last year I bought everyone those little uchiwas and we planned to deco them as a summer activity~ But this was a weird summer and idk we forgot:X So we finally did them now and we'll use them next summer lolol

Before

Everyone working hard on their deco






And the other side (ofc mine.............)

I feel like it came out very much like each gal's personalityXD 
Mine has the gal side

And the disgusting fangirl side
(excuse my I love dig joke u need to listen to the song to know)


George bb I'm sorry


Group 








My pretty friends

What the hell is going on

Solo pics!


I had a tail just so u know



That day Hatul and his friend were making big dinner and they included us in it lol so at first Hatul brought us some Inarizushi
My fave

Emi almost died trying one of those lololol I should have make a video
Then the food came out and unfortunatlyyyyy I don't have a proper pic of all the stuffT_T But it was Japanese rice, Tonkatsu  curry, Potato salad  pickles
And for dessert some sweet bread toasted with anko & butter


My sweet HatulT_T<3
It was really nice of his to make it! But also I know he had fun cause he likes so much to make food for people

Then it was pretty late so everyone had to go but Emi was waiting for bf to pick her up so she stayed a little longer and we just chatted till the middle of the nightXD

It was super fun and I'm so happy that we did a little Halloween meet even thought there wasn't a lot of Halloween related stuff going on lol but we had so much fun:P

Today I have some errands to run cause I have a photoshoot tomorrow!:O I feel like it's been so long since I did something like this so it feels kinda weird but I hope it will go well:P
It's a Jfashion phtoshoot and it's a photographer I've already worked with lots of times so that's cool, From Akipoyo it's gonna be Mayu, Noy & me, And Mayu will come sleeping at my place tonight cause the photoshoot is really close to wear I live~
I have 2 outfits planned and I still need to do my hair and to buy fake nails!!!! cause I mean........ I don't want to be ugly boy hands in my pics

Gonna go start my busy day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo
 

8 件のコメント:

  1. Yayy Akipoyo content!!
    Love ur codes and of course your bf's food w yummmm
    I love how ur uchiwa is super you ww the fangirl side... I totally understand w!
    Can't wait to see the photo shoot pics!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. LOL I know you get me on the fangirl sideXDD
      I was like "maybe I should make one side with George's face?" and they were like "yeah it's very u" then a second later it was like this and Inna was saying "how surprisingly quickly a photo of his face just apearedXD"

      削除
  2. Aw, you all look like you had so much fun! I want a group of friends like this so badly! I'm so excited I found gyaru. <3 My first outfit that I have planned in coming soon (in pieces, lol, so throughout the month. XD) Yaaaay!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Omg I'm so happy to hear you found gyaru and it's making you happy tbh I'll never forget how amazing it was to find this style and start in it<333 Changes me and my life and I'm thankful^^ Do you have a blog? I'm gonna check it now:P and follow your gal journey ^^

      削除
  3. Everyone looks so good!
    The fans came out really nice! Love your fangirl side though XD
    That food looks so goooooood. He always makes amazing looking food!
    Hope we'll get to see those photos~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Haha thank you cutieXD <3
      I wanted to make a post with a recipe today but I forgot to ask him some questions lolol so have to wait for him to wake upXD

      削除
  4. Everyone looks great! That Glavil hoodie is so cute and perf for halloween.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank yooou<333
      IKR It's so cute and I want another one*_* I have it for years and it's still one of my faves so I thought why not get another colorXD Pink\black or white\black

      削除