2020年11月25日水曜日

💙💗PiyoBee💙💗



How are you today?
I slept a little too much lol I don't know why, My alarm didn't work! It's really weird
So I woke up an hour later then I intended lol not that bad but oh well w
So as I said on yesterday's post I have a lot of stuff to blog about from the past few weeks and I didn't post for a while so they piled up XD So I thought I'll just blog twice today if I'll have time~~

A couple of weeks ago, Or was it last week? I went to the central station with Innu for some shopping:D
Actually we didn't intend to do any shopping lol but of course we didXD 


Simple 99' look
Top...Alba Rosa
Pants...
Shoes...
Bag...TOPTEN
Necklace...LoveBoat
Bracelets...handmade

Innu with all the shopping she wasn't supposed to do lol

same

A paparazzi of me sneezing


Then we went back to my place and just chilled and had some coffee and snacks~
Trying to take a photo with Kve but he's always so panicked lol



V

What are you doing for the love of god

Then Innu came with me to pick my exte from the post office and she helped me try them on and all~ I owe you so much for that Innu XDD Thanks for being with me through the whole proccess lol from giving me the link to buy them to try them for the first timeXD

Oh and here are the stuff that I got that day at the central station~
Oversized hoodie dress: 10 NIS

Kotobuki Ran no sleeve knit: 10 NIS

It's perfecttttttt the colorsss the fabricccc

Some fake nail sets
15 NIS each

This one reminded me of old Rienda



I really want to use them but I have to get those nail glue stickers and I don't know where to find themT_T
Just nail glue doesn't really work that well for me

Well, That's basically it for that postXD 
Emi is supposed to come over later and we organize the GoGo Gyaru secret santa thingie! How exciting :D

So see you in my next post, Have a lovely day~

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. You gals always look so amazing <3
    LOL I love your cat! Such a precious baby.
    I LOVE that Ran top you got! It really is so perfect!
    Super cute nails! Have you tried getting those nail stickers on amazon? They have them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you so muchhh<3
      lol yeah my cat is a baby indeed XDDD
      Oh and I didn't know they had them! Gonna check it out^^

      削除
  2. Lol I am susuch a bad stalker!! I missed two of irur posts?!?!? Who am I?!?!
    AA always love ur style, great gets, everything= P E R F E C T

    返信削除
  3. הציפורניים ככ מושלמותתתתתתת
    אני רוצה ללכת למרכזית ממש צריל לקבוע ;;

    返信削除