2020年11月30日月曜日

BACKS outfit❔❔💦

It's nice and sunny today, A little bit cold but in a good way^^ I love this kind of weather!

Also, feeling better today and ready to start another week~

Last week I went to do some blood tests cause my doctor said I didn't do them for a long time w It was ok they did A LOT of tests so they took a lot of blood ew but the results were ok, I went back to my doctor and he said it's ok but I need to take some vitamins

After my blood test I went to meet my co workers after so long we haven't seen each other~

Co*De

Shirt...Gina

Vest...Shesh

Shorts...Second hand

Boots...

Accessories...off brand

Bag...

Point of fashion is BACKS even though I'm not wearing even one BACKS item lolol

I was inspired by one outfit Rikachu was wearing that was BACKS

Wearing my new skull necklace from the central station w



What a mess:{{

I met Jun at the place we always buy coffee before we enter a shift lol then we went to Dizengoff square to meet everyone

I also got the first Hanukkah doughnut for this year (a little early lol) 

It was with dulce de leche  *0* Really good

We sat there for a couple of hours and it was a really nice sunny day like today, I had fun seeing my co workers!


Turns out I don't really have any plans for this week! I'm not used to it.
 Since yesterday I was kinda off I didn't really schedule anything, So I don't even know when is the weekly Akipoyo meet, But we will probably schedule today. Also I plan to go to the central station sometime this week and I should really go to the hisalo I'm really pale:OOOOOOOO

Hope you all have a lovely day and week!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. Firstttt AgaIn wwww GOD I'm the worst ww
    The jean vest and the kumatan bagggggg I would dieeeeeeeee!!! And omg that doughnut!!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OK but now I have to get a vest like yours?????????????????? #addited

      削除
  2. Love this look! Looks super comfy~
    And omg how do I get this doughnut o_o

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so muchhhhh
      Hannukah doughnuts are the best(´ 3`)♡

      削除