2020年11月1日日曜日

Happy Halloween!👻🧡


Yo! 


Halloween is over but there is still a mini Halloween meet with Akipoyo this week so I feel like it's not overXD
Today's post will be about last night's GoGo Halloween Party!

So yesterday after dinner I got ready to the Zoom meet we planned~ I made dinner myself:O rare
Kuri gohan (chestnut rice) and Kabocha no nimono (simmered kabocha squash) I'm still all about the seasonal food:D Finally did something with kuri like I wanted~

This was my Halloween costume! not very original but perfect for XD

long time no kigurumin



Kve unwillingly wearing his Halloween costume


I did my  a little more colorful but no blood or anything I didn't have time lol
Purple eyeshadow & orange blush:P not sure I liked it too much but I keep doing the no droop makeup lately and I like it~ 

Eating leftover kabocha purin

So we started the zoom and slowly more and more people joined^^ I really like our weekly zoom meets!
Everyone looked so cute and I had so much fun talking to everyone until late at nightXD We even tried karaoke but failed lol it was a mess but it was hilarious
I'm so happy we had this meet my Halloween was really great and I felt it wasn't wasted like I was afraid it will be cause of coronaT_T Thank you gals for making my Halloween so great:D

We were talking for hours lol so at some point I was way too hot and couldn't stay with my kigu anymore lolol Israel weather........................................

 I'm going to the hisalo FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm supposed to meet Emi but I hope she will wake up in time lol 
After the hisalo I'm going with Hatuli to do some grocery shopping at the cool Asian shops in Tel Aviv
Well, I better finish now cause I still have some things to do before I go out:P

I hope everyone had a great Halloween and have a great week as well!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. I reallyyyyy want a kigu. Especially a Lion or Raccoon one! Yours is so cute and I love how you did your make. ^_^ The food sounds delicious! I'm glad you had a good Halloween! My partners and I and all of our pets just relaxed, gamed and ate good food, hehe.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That sounds so fun!^^
      In Israel we don't really celebrate Halloween officially so it's more of a friends thing then familyT_T So I feel lucky that I could see them on zoom at least!
      And u an buy kigu on eBay or Aliexpress^^ They have really cute ones! I want Doraemon and Pooh:D

      削除
  2. Hi! It's your annoying number one fan AGAIN
    Your halloween dinner is pretty much a fave of mine, fall food is the best TvT (specially japanese w)
    As u may know, I freakin' loved your look, kiguruki kei is always a win + it's super comfy. I get u with the fuckin' weather not being fall apropiate at all T_T I ended up sweating too ww it's too warm ( but u like that, u are a summer gal after all)
    I can't wait to see the akipoyo meet pics~~ tanoshimiiiii

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ILY T_T<3

      Also yeah I don't wanna omplain that it's hot cause I know the second it will get older I'll be all grumpyXDDD But I just kinda wish I could wear my winter clothes already yknowXDDDD

      削除
  3. YOU ARE SO CUTE AAAAAH! I love your Halloween look! I really want to get one for next year!

    返信削除
  4. Your food looks so yummy! I don't like chestnut either though xD
    I LOVE your look. Seems like every gal was in a kigu this Halloween xD I was too but without makeup since I was super lazy potato. Loving the current eye make you have. I love all them though ;_;

    返信削除