2020年9月30日水曜日

FINALLY


Yo!

Today we we finally took are of the internet stuff in our apartment and I an finally use my laptop!^^
So here are the
TODAY WE LEFT OUR OLD APARTMENT FINALLY
!!!!!

I'm so happy! I really couldn't wait to get rid of this place and everything that came with it and especially the guy we rented from~ He's a real piece of garbage and I'm not surprised he did not get new ppl to live in the apartment yet
 cause he really is awful and the apartment is so old and over priced....
Our new place on the other hand feels great so far^^

We bought some new stuff which always feels good~
We got red carpet like Hatuli wanted

Kve likes it too

We finally after 4988509824039 days were able to move ALL our shit and I'm still running around unpacking everyday
Kve's face.

Last week Innu & Emi were so sweet and came to help me move some stuff and clean!

"You might need it"

Cleaning the kitchen closets :P

Thank you so much galsT_T
 Also I was super happy to see them cause I really miss meeting upT_T 1.5 weeks for quarantine... or that what the government said but who knows 

My room is a getting really nice everyday I'm really happy with it^^

It's actually like 2 small rooms one has the bed in it where we sleep and one is for all my shitXD
The bedroom is still not ready cause I still need a hanger for the coats and storage thingies for under the bed, But my "living room" is pretty much set



I LOVE the wooden floor!
I still need curtains but I haven't yet found something that I liked
If only I could order from mercariT_________________T

This was today's super kaji Georgiekaji
Shirt...second hand
Shorts...Shimamura
Slippers...AttaGirl
Bag...ANAP

I really have no time at all to dress up I barely draw my eyebrows these daysT_T
I miss looking nice and dressing up
Hopfully next week I'll have more time and I might do a little photoshoot with Hatul like we planned^^

I'm still missing stuff for decorating the living room too.
I need:
To make the curtaind and buy rings for it
Finish paining the wall mirror
buying sofa over
buying a cute retro pattern wallpaper 
painting the TV dresser and bookshelvs
Getting lots of plants!

That's A LOT
But I have a lot of time cause of quarentine and I can do this^^
Tomorrow I'm gonna go and buy paint and rings for the urtains and I'm gonna finish the wall mirror!
I really can't wait to see how everything turns out!

So now I'm gonna go and organize my room a little~ 

Bye Bye~!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wahhhh it's looking amazing so far!!!! Congrats on your new place!!!

    返信削除
  2. החדר שלך נראה כל כך יפנייייי
    מקווה שנוכל לנסוע לאיקאה בהקדם לקנות דברים לבית~~

    返信削除