2015年11月25日水曜日

3 School outfits!



Hello!

Didn't post in few days~ I was busy and sickT_T But now it's finally almost weekend and also I feel a lot better today!^^
I have to go to work soon as always, So I'll make that quick~ It's basically a post about 3 school outfits of this week!

The first one is this coord, Inspired by Okarie's outfit<3

Dress...Second hand
Jacket...off brand [ת, מרכזית תלאביב]
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Socks...GOLF
Hat...TOPSHOP
Choker...Panda Shop

It's not exactly similar since I didn't have a hat in that colorT_T and also the hair is different but! Close enough:D I really like that outfit of her which is basically, If I remember correctly, from Ank Rouge's catalog~

So I tweeted my outfit like everyday and tagged Okarie and then-

Needless to say I died.
Goodbye.
My idolT_T
Senpai noticed me part2.



The second outfit is Amekaji style!^^
I really like Amekaji lately, more them before!

Cardigan...off brand [ת' מרכזית תל אביב]
Skirt...FOX
Boots...off brand
Glasses...Ebay
Hat...off brand [ת' מרכזית תל אביב]
Shushu...TOPTEN

Point!

Sorry for no makeupT_T didn't even do the basic make cause my face is all dry now that I'm sick:(
That day we found outside of class those cute giraffe stickers:D


And! Today's coord~ Again inspired by Okarie but not by a specific photo~

Hoodie...Ank Rouge
Pants...off brand
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Socks...life
Bag...Ank Rouge
Hair accessory...TOPTEN

Point!

I LOVE THAT ANK ROUGE HOODIE.
OmgT_T Also the pants were really comfortable for a change~

And this is me in the second hand bazaar in my school with the coolest hat ever.


So!
Now I really have to go. I'll finish that post here~ Tomorrow I'm going to school and then I Nofar is coming to meet me in Jerusalem^^ Then we're going back together and I'll finally!!! go to my parents house for the weekend^^
But, I think the next post will be about a challenge I did to myselfXD I tried to make cute outfits with long pants that I usually don't wear cause I hate long pants and I feel really boring with them. But more about this on my next post!

Have a great evening!

Love,
GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿