2015年11月17日火曜日

Today's code, Yesterday's gets & Satomin inspiration!



Hi Hi!

Again I'm gonna do a quick post! 
Today I have pics of what I bought yesterday^^ Also one coord and some inspiration!:D
So first, today's outfit was pink and fluffyXD


Cardigan...Allenby st.
Sukapan...LACE GIRL
Boots...off brand
Tote Bag...Ank Rouge
Scarf...from Korea


So yesterday I told you I went shopping at all the chip stores in Jerusalem lol trying to find cute stuff and I've found some really nice things! The first thing I found was a Liz Lisa replica!

It's really cute!
Of course the quality isn't as good as the original Liz Lisa clothes and you can see that the tag is fake if you own really LL clothes, but I really like it^^

It has a ribbon on the back I donnu if you can see in the pic~

And my big finding!!!
This hiromochi nakano pink fur jacket<3
And as I said in yesterday's post, it's not fake! It is like.. children clothes lol but it's really big:0 The size is 160 and it's over size for me somehow.
Anyway, I was looking at the tags in all the stores where I saw a stand of fur jackets, And then I saw this one. and it was really cute and also the name looked like it's probably a brand of whatever so I said why not~ it's only 30 NIS. So when I came home I googled the name and it came up as a Japanese designer*_* His other clothes are fucking expensive! Also I found this exact jacket on Yahoo auctions~So I feel lucky^^ 


If you live in Israel, I donnu about Tel Aviv [gonna check it] but all the chip stores in Jerusalem has  a lot of those fur jackets~ try to dig cool stuff!


Yay^^
I can't wait to wear it but have to wait to even a colder day lol.

Also I bought 2 lace belts~ only 5 NIS each. [1.5$] 


And also!!! Something happened today and made me really happy<3
I've posted my Yumachi inspired outfit on Twitter and She RT it!!*______*

 OMG I was like "Senpai noticed me help! What do I do!!!". Of course there was nothing to do and no one cared at school where I saw it lol. BUT! I'm really happy^^ That's nice of her to do this! Usually models just *might* like the tweet so yay<3

And now, again, I have homework to do for tomorrowT_T A lot.
At least it's not so long until the weekend, and on Thursday it's Hatuli's birthday and we're going to a restaurant^^ Then we're going to his parents to the weekend~
Tomorrow's gonna be kinda busy cause school then homework then work. So I hope I would be able to post tomorrow as well but if not, The day after you will get another boring update by me:D yay!


Now to end the post I'll share the many photos I got from Satomin's blog for inspiration. Again, I looked at the really old posts cause I kinda want to find inspiration for more casual outfits and well.. more Gal-ish make and hair styles.
So here it is!


 













































 I really really like her old outfits! I think she's still gorgeous but now she's like.. really onee-luxury style that is not very useful for my daily life as an animation student lol.
She used to wear a lot of minirdees, one spo, INGNI, Cecil McBee and other cute brands that used to be more galT_T Oh well~
I hope you found it inspiring as well!^^


So now I'm going to do my homework and maybe do some laundry as well~
Have a lovely evening!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Ok...the clothes you got are PERFECT!!!! I wish i had the gift of finding cool stuff at unexpected places like youT.T

    And the retweet from Yumachi is like BYEEEEEE😭❤❤❤ so so happy for you💖

    返信削除
  2. Ok...the clothes you got are PERFECT!!!! I wish i had the gift of finding cool stuff at unexpected places like youT.T

    And the retweet from Yumachi is like BYEEEEEE😭❤❤❤ so so happy for you💖

    返信削除