2016年9月2日金曜日

Israeli Gyaru meet up #3~!


Hi Hi!

It's been a while since I posted~ I've been working a lot lately and also didn't have much time to see friendsT_T I
But! Today's post is about the last Israeli Gyaru meetup cause I remembered that I haven't made a post about it and we already have a date for the next one!:D


Israeli Gyaru Meetup #3!


My look for the meeting~
Went on a Rokku look this time^^

Make-
Lashes are Diamond lash Beauty eye & random Donqi lashes

And my outfit^^

Salopette...TNT
Tshirt...Shimamura
Shoes...TFS
Hat...off brand
Bag...Zoya
Accessories...TOPTEN, TNT


Some pics from the meet up at Dizingoff Center Tel Aviv^^

Almog & Nofar

Shahaf

Noga & Noy

Innu chan

With chibi Noy<33


With InnuBee<3



I'm Innu!XD

More picsXD

Noy with Emiri:D

Innu and I worshiping the models in Noy's Ageha






Those damn paparazzi

XD

In the afternoon we all went out of the Center to do some shopping at King George street and Shuk Bezalel~

I bought myself Beatles accessory like the groupie I really am
George.

GET WILD & BE SEXY alrightXD

With Innu, Noy & her sister Tal^^

After we bought cold drinks at Cofix:D


Walking in the streets back to Dizingoff Center


Then we sat at the usual place inside the Center and just hang until we all had to go home:P


And next week we finally have another meeting!<3
It's gonna be on Wednesday [7\9] at 13:00~14:00 pm in Dizingoff Center in Tel Aviv:D If you like Gyaru please join us!^^<3

For the next meeting I'll finally wear my new MarpleQ top<3333
I have to figure out the actual coord though cause I'm not too sure about the one I tried already..:X


Anyway, See you in the next post!<3

Love.

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿