2016年9月15日木曜日

Summer Festival~~





I just came back from brunch with Hatuli and I have a little time before my sewing class so here I amXD



A few weeks ago there was a festival in Jerusalem called Hutsot HaYotzer [International arts & crafts fair] that happens every year for a week^^ It's my favorite festival in Israel!:D I go every year and this year I went with my family that came to Jerusalem~~
There is always a bog show and that day was the show of Gidi Gov, Dani Sanderson & friends that I love and my mom loves too so we went that dayXD

My make for the festival~

Fluffy Twintails!

My outfit in a very weird photo [And George wants to go out already]

Top...Billabong
Overall...TFS
Shoes...Skechers
Accessories...offbrand



I ate choros!:D



And my brother as wellXD

I found wooden magnet of the Beatles but McLennon is not my ship so NO THANK YOU


EW

We looked at the drafts and the shows and everything and in the end we had coffee before my parents had to go home

lol

Yes it is

Me and my mom

Me and my bro

XDD

I always love when my parents come to visit in Jerusalem!:D
I wish there will be a reason for them to come again soonT_T


And for another thing! 
GETS~:DD

First of all- I finally got
my
dream
top
from MarpleQ
.
.
.

I love it so much!
I kinda want it in all colors but blue was my favorite since I was it on ChinpanXD
I love it so so much!! I want more marpleQ items but they're so hard to get:((

Disney maxi dress~

Very casual Amekaji which I love^^ I also want one with long sleeves~

COCOLULU tank top~ With my favorite colors:D
Yellow
x
Pink
x
Blue



And that's it for today's post!
I MIGHT make another one but I don't know if I'll have time cause I have to go to sleep early cause I'm meeting the gals in Tel Aviv tomorrow^^


So have a lovely evening everyone~!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿