2016年12月17日土曜日

7 work outfits!





Hello~~

Long time since I blogged againT_T So much work.. Even when I have a little free time I prefer to sleep or spend time with other people then to blog:(

So~ As always I have lots of work outfits that I haven't posted so here are some of themXD
Or almost all of them so get ready for lots of pics lol


Shirt...2nd hand
plaid shirt...Shuk Bezalel
Skirt...FOREVER21
Shoes...off brand
Socks...FOREVER21
Hat...off brand
Accessories...Disney



~


Dress...2ndhand
Shirt...Ann's
Plaid shirt...FOREVER21
Shoes...NEWS
Necklace...Castro



~


Knit...Shuk Bezalel
Tights...My mom's
Shoes...Crocs
Denim shirt...2ndhand


Also plaid hair accessory from TOPTEN

And I used Tally Weijl ear pierce as a pin lol


~


Shirt...H&M
Vest...Shesh
Skirt...Indio
Black tights
Shoes...Central station TLV
Socks...Harajuku
Hat...off brand


Kitties!

~


Knit...Zoya
Pants...Pull&Bear
Shoes...Crocs
Hat...TOPTEN
Bag...Ank Rouge
Necklace...Tally Weijl

~


Shirt...2ndhand
One piece...Who's Who
Cardigan...Abercrombie&Fitch
Tights...DollKiss
Hat...off brand
Necklace...King George st. TLV



~


Cardigan...Allenby st. TLV
Skirt...Pull & Bear
Scarf...Allenby st. TLV
Shoes...King George st. Jerusalem
Tights...Yaffo st. Jerusalem



~

So that's all for todayXD
Tomorrow I want to finally make a post about the last Senkura meetup!

And now Hatuli is on the way with ice cream so you have to excuse meXD


Good Night!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿