2016年12月23日金曜日

Akipoyo X-mas!^^


Hi Hi!


How are you today? Enjoying Christmas spirit?:D
I'm now at home, Finally resting a little~ This again had been a tough week;; but next week I'm only working 5 times which is good and bad~ It's good, Cause I have a family events and some time to rest, But it's bad cause I really need moneyT_T I can't wait for next month paycheck cause I really wanna see where I'm standingT_T
Well, enough about my finances XD

I wanted to tell you about Akipoyo Christmas meet up^^

This year we're all so so busy T_T More then usual, So~ we met in the evening for dinner:3

My Christmas makeup~ Nothing special but I finally got to use my new wig^^! I love it SO MUCH T_T

Christmas code!

Knit...off brand
Skirt...Liz Lisa
Boots...eBay
Hat...TOPTEN
Wig...eBay


Waiting for the gals so arrive [as always] in my Salus coat lol
First time this year I'm wearing it~ 

After dinner we went to Dizingoff Center of course~

PiyoBerry!


Mayu buying JellyBelly on the wayXD

Innu & Noy <3

As always I'm carrying 5760783 things on my shoulder


SantaPoyo!






Those Snow app xmas filters are <3333333333333333333


At the Center~

r u talking to me

Presents!

And like last year, Bruria shop decorated for Christmas and it was adorable!



Taking some pics with the Christmas decorations:D



team!

A lost child
.
.
.

Innu being super tired next to all our stuff lol

We were sitting where the Senkura always meet cause it's the best place and it has a place to charge your phoneXD

excuse me

Actually, At first we wanted to arrange a night out for Christmas but we really don't have time these days:( So this year's meetup was short yet it was really fun! I'm always happy to see the gals<3 it gives me power for the rest of the weekXD


I hope you all have a happy Christmas time and you all enjoy the holidays:D

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. Your coord and jacket are so cute!
    Merry Xmas!! (´u`)/

    返信削除
  2. Everyone looks amazing! Love all the coords and pics!!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!! 💖💖💖
    Kieli~♡

    返信削除
  3. Everyone looks amazing! Love all the coords and pics!!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!! 💖💖💖
    Kieli~♡

    返信削除