2019年2月27日水曜日

PiyoBerry Date!


This is a late night update~~ I really need to go to sleep cause I have a long day tomorrow, But I wanted to make a new post todayT_T

I had a day off today so I met Noy<3 

First we met at the tanning salon 
I didn't get mY ROOM that had the bEATLES PHOTO ON THE WALL
.
.
.

From there we went for a quick stroll in the Carmel market & Allenby street for cheap getsXD

I really feel like Akipoyo should get those I'm just not sure what for yet xxx

Then we went to the center and did our makeup at our usual spot~
I did a pretty casual makeup using the same eyeshadow I used last time we met at the center~~ Should I do a post about this casual makeup?


I do feel like I should have brought a different pair of lenses like light brown but well... I really need new lenses already :X
I was wearing my PiyoKoPiyoKo hat made by me^^ Another thing I need to do is take new orders cause I really took a break from that since I was so busy at work but that's not goodT_T 
Well I'm starting to perapera here so back to the post!





After that we went eating and then we went to practice some parapara~ We learn a new dance today called Melody [song by NAGISA~ I love the song so much!!!] 

Then we went to McDonald's again and ate some fries and here is a beutiful thing we found at a shop near McDonald's

OH!
Also we used that old photo booth that there is at the center lol it's making either passport photos or what they call "Amusement photos" bye 
So the amusing photo we chose was this:

And we printed 2 and we wanna decorate them:D
Actually we were talking about how the only thing that missing at the center is a purikura machine. will someone PLEASE make a puri room there already? I wish I was a proper adult and I could do it myselfXD

Anyway the truth is I actually like those low budget purikura photos fells very oldschool*_*

As for today's outfit, It was a struggle cause I'm really sick of winter clothes and I want to make cool 
spring\summer outfits alreadyT_T but it was super rainy today and so I had to wear a winter outfit:X

Knit...Simplicity (The shop I was working at in the past)
Dress...10 sheks at Alenby street
Boots...Question Mark
Bag...Zoya (local shop at Allenby st.)
Hat...PiyoKoPiyoKo
accessories...LOVE BOAT

And also a coat from Renuar I bought a thousand years ago


Also a bonus pic of me telling this guy to gtfo when he tried to get into my outfit pic<3

I had a really fun day and I feels I used this off day properly!

Tomorrow I'm going to Oren Gal's even at Sugar Rush and again it was a struggle to find an outfitT_T I wanted Amekaji but felt like it's TOO casual for the event so I went on something more Egg style amekaji then Ranzuki amekaji~ with a JSG shirt and my Espe boots. anyway you'll see tomorrow^^ 


Love,

Georgie

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿