2019年2月26日火曜日

Seifuku at the Center

YaHo!

Last week I met Netta & Noy at Dizengoff Center and Noy & I finally wore seifuku! We always want to wear it but then we're like "oh but I have this outfit that I wanna wear" so somehow it never happens w 
the last time I wore seifuku was in the end of summer with Netta ("the end" I remember it was burning hot lol)

We met after work and did our makeup at McDonald's as always

At first we wanted to do a manba makeup but then the night before I was watching this video about Angeleek gyarusa and instead of making me wanna do manba makeup there was this one girls there with her 2005 gal makeup that I LOVED XD
Basically grey\black eyeshadow with white highlights and lipstick and this eyebrows.

This was the seifuku I was wearing this time~ the basic tan color cardigan with gray skirtXD My point of fashion was my Alba shopper and my oldschool phone^^

Cardigan...Donqi
Skirt...Indio
Loose socks...Donqi
Sneakers...Zara


Twins!




PiyoBerry <3
w w 

Noy made us the cutest troll rings!!! You can purchase them at her 'Panda Shop' ^^

We also practiced our parapara for the Jubilee lol 

We did a live video on instagram and I'm surprised I didn't have a massive unfollow afterXD

With our new 15 Sheks ten gallons lolol

Also I did an Egg inspires "Magazine scan" like the ones I used to do for the Akipoyo blog RIP
I'm thinking about making more of those^^ It's just really annoying to do them on LINE camera :X

Today I'm working in the evening and tomorrow I finally have a day off! yayT_T
I really need to do stuff today but I'm not feeling so well so I'm just sitting here blogging lol I should get up;-;

So I hope everyone's week is good so far and keeps getting better!



Georgie

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿