2023年2月26日日曜日

私服 & 買いもの

こんちゃ★

Here's my outfit & make from last meet!



Tunic...mercari
Vest...Gilfy
Hat...off brand 
Shoes...Zara
Necklace...Jagura

Coat...Liz Lisa(´- `*)

Super kirakira Jagura necklace!⚜ 

やばくない??

Also my make~
New brown lenses☆

top lashes are from Daiso, bottom lashes are Nudy Eye by DiamondLash

Also!
some gets from the meet(゚ω゚)


I got 2 scented wax (what is the actual name of it) from The Only Wang, it smells so good!!!

And some other puchipura stuff from Allenby street

He's so pretty!!!!!

This meet was so fun! we were finally the 4 of us(´Д`♡)

I'm gonna post more pics next time♡

Gotta go now,
I'm meeting Inna & Noy to celebrate George's bday(°∀°)

ばいばい

2 件のコメント:

  1. Super cute outfit! I adore hats like that~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  2. アキポヨたっちのギャルヅラにぞっこんだぞ💦

    返信削除