2023年2月18日土曜日

バレンタインデート💑

おはよー🎀

As always I'm behind with posts!
so here's pics from our Valentine's day date(´ 3`)


First things first!
デートコーデ(´- `*)


New Liz Lisa coat AND Liz × Kimi no todoke collabo bag!!!
I'm inlove


We went to a cafe on Dizengoff called Kirsh Cafe
it was the cutest place I've been in lately!!

I ordered coffee and got heart shaped cookies & chocolates (´Д`)♡♡

Our food

Every thing was delicious and super fresh and we originally planned to eat pancakes as well but we were too full!
or at least I was ww

The place itself was very cute too and I really can't wait to go there again (´- `*)

Then we took a walk before going home




We stopped at a candy store and bought some chocolate~

It was really fun and I'm so glad we went to this place! next time for sure we'll have the pancakes w

bye for now( ´・ω・)シ

3 件のコメント:

  1. So cute! I love your eye make ;A; <3

    返信削除
  2. נראת מושלם בדייט ואתם חמודים ככ~ תתחדש על התיק!

    返信削除
  3. The Liz Lisa bag ( *_*) so CUTE!!! Also you create such cute winter outfits~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除