2023年5月14日日曜日

Day 2☆Paris + Cologne

Yesterday morning we first ate breakfast at a cute bakery next to our hotel~


We also bought sandwiches to share on the train, it's 4 hours to Cologne in Germany, where we were invited to my mom's friend's birthday party

🥐🥐🥐

コーデ 


Tshirt...Junk Food 
Shorts...Delia*s
Outer...Honey Bunch
Bag...Cher

メイク🌸



on the train
🚆 

Then we got to the hotel where we stayed and also where the party took place
it was really beautiful place


After the party we were so tired! and I forgot to take my outfit photo( ´△`)
But luckily I took flat photos of all the outfits for this trip w and I'll make a post of it

Continue later,
じゃね♡♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 Oh my god, you were in Cologne, that's not far from my city. Hope you had super nice days in Germany and Paris. ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Regards Tamiko (totally forgotten)

      削除