2023年5月28日日曜日

Day 5☆Disneyland again!🏰

Second day of Disneyland- the weather was perfect(^ω^)


メイク💄 

no exte this time, wanted hurry w(´;ω;`)


coffee on the train~


We started the day at the Studios Park!
it looks like old cartoonist Hollywood (・∀・)

ミッキーくんとパパw♡

Fantasy💖


my fave wwwww


We did a few activities there,
one was the Aladin flying carpets~~



inside the passage 

Tried some sweets!
cotton candy💕

Chocolate cake pop!🍫


it was surprisingly good(‘∀‘ )

my beloved pink flowers again💐

(●´∀`●)

just before we left~ we still had another place we wanted to go before going back to the hotel, so we hurry to get there before it was closed!

it was really fun and magical, I love Disneyland ♡♡♡
Thank you mom for taking me(´Д`♡)

Bye for now,
see you in my next post!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿