2023年6月24日土曜日

Summer Co☆De planning!

So I thought I'd do a different kind of post today!
I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I like to plan outfits in advance 
in fact, it's one of my biggest hobbies! (and luckily, my job as well⌒(ё)⌒)

So what I do is I have a big space in my closet for this- I fold the coord together and pile them up, usually I have 3 piles of coords w, and every morning I just pick one!
I like to do this once a week just cause it's fun, or when I have inspo like when I buy the newest gyaru magazines(^ω^)

That way I actually go through my closet very often, which helps me remember all the stuff I have, what I miss and need to buy (笑), and what I don't wear anymore and need to get rid of~

So I thought, maybe I can share those coord plans with you!
I took photos of some of the ones I planned, and added accessories & shoes to complete the look! now it's an even better way for me to remember what I have to wear!

★2009 Summer Co☆De!★

❶

Tshirt...Junk Food
Skirt...Ems Excite
Shoes...Aliex
Shushu...SweetHeart Yun 
Phone case...Care Bears

➋

Tshirt...LDS
Pants...Blue Moon Blue
Pumps...Shein
Belt...Aliex
Sunglasses...Love Boat
Watch...W♡C
Necklace...Aliex 

➌

Dress...mercari
Pants...second hand 
Bag...Roxy
Sandals...Aliex
Shushu...SBY
Sunglasses...LDS
Necklace...handmade by my brother's gf(*・ω・)

➍

Blouse...Urbanica
Pants...Zara
Bag...second hand 
Pumps...Shein
Necklace...a present from Noichi
Bear charm...SweetHeart Yun 

➎

Tshirt...a present 
Pants...second hand 
Bag...mercari
Sunglasses...Tsu Chan collab 
Shoes...Nike
Necklace...SweetHeart Yun 

➏

Tshirt...Bezalel market 
Pants...L.A Idol
Belt...Dosch
Boots...Shein
Bag...Louis Vuitton 
Butterfly waniwani...Daiso
Necklace...Tsu Chan collab 
Sunglasses...LDS

➐

Tunic...One Way
Shorts...Bonita
Bag...Paul's Boutique 
Shoes...Aliex
Necklace...Liz Lisa
Waniwani...Aliex

➑

Top...Indio
Shorts...?
Bag...Aliex
Belt...Ma*rs
Necklace...Jaguar
Bag charm...mercari
Shushu...Peach John

➒

Tunic...LDS
Shorts...LDS
Shoes...Aliex 
Bag...mercari
Bag charm...Suzy's Zoo 
Sunglasses...Love Boat
Shushu...SweetHeart Yun 

➓

Shirt...Barbie
Shorts...Lucci
Pumps...Shein
Bag...Wego
Kuma charm...a present
Necklace...SweetHeart Yun 

⑪

Tshirt...HaMetzion
Shorts...mercari
Slippers...Atta Girl 
Kuma hair tie...SBY
Watch...W♡C

⑫

Top...Shake Shake
Shorts...American Eagle 
Boots...Dizisen
Bag...Egg
Necklace...Aliex 

⑬

Tunic...Liz Lisa
Shorts...Liz Lisa
Bag...Liz Lisa
Boots...Aliex 
Kuma Necklace...Raspberry cute&groovy 

⑭

Tshirt...Vence
Shorts...Delia*s
Blouse...second hand 
Shoes...Aliex 
Shushu...SweetHeart Yun 
Earrings...$store

⑮

Tshirt...H&M
Shorts...LDS
Pumps...Shein
Hat...Tsu Chan × Headstar
Bag...Cher
Phone case...Suzy's Zoo 

⑯

Tshirt...Disney
Pants...Wanboo
Pumps...Shein
Bag...mercari
Shushu...SweetHeart Yun 
Necklace...Aliex 

⑰

Tshirt...Love Girls Market
Shorts...Lucci
Sandals...Zara
Bag...Cecil McBee
Necklace...Aliex
Bag charm...SweetHeart Yun costume made


That's it for today
ヘ(ё)ヘ

Which one did you like?☆
I'll be happy to know!
And would you like to see more posts like this. it was truly fun to make tbh(´ω`)

Let me know!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Omg I love them all, so Ranzuki ! My fave has to be 16!!

    返信削除
  2. I always love your Georgiekajis 🖤 my faves are 3, 9, 12 and 13! Love to see more posts like this (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
    Btw I've started binge reading your blog from the beginning a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed (⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ I rarely comment but I'll try to do it more often since this is one of my fave blogs! ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

    返信削除
  3. הכל מושלם ברמות אני מאוהב באאוטפיטים שאתה מרכיב!! תעשה עוד פוסטים כאלה אונגאישימאסס(´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)

    返信削除
  4. This is such a genius idea!! Sure I try to plan my outfit the day before, but I've never thought to plan a full week or two weeks. Honestly my job doesn't allow most clothing (-ω-、). Maybe someday in the future I can try this (after i quit this job xD or get a full-time office job). And I'd love to see more posts like this! My favorite outfits are #1, 7, 8, and 13!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除