2024年4月16日火曜日

🐯🐯🐯

Yesterday I had a day off and I went to the estesaro, and on the way back I restocked some skin care that I needed!


Sheet masks, Nivea rose care micellar water and washing cream, Loreal toner (cause Nivea one was out of stock), and some glittery puchipura stuff from essence

I also picked my package (3 pairs of CL)
AAANNNDD
I got my hair treatment products from Yesstyle!
the fino mask & hair oil and Tsubaki hair milk♡

I also bought new shower caps and chicchai pill box(*・ω・)

I tried one of the masks last night, it's this tiger face one from Beautycare ww


it's hilarious!


but for real, I liked that it was not too big for my face like most of the sheet masks(・・;)))
and it was actually very good and moisturizing 

but yeah, best part was the tiger face w


I have a video ready to upload since yesterday but I didn't have a moment to post it and all!
I'll do it tomorrow (;´д`)

rn I'm so tired so gonna go to sleep☆


GN♡

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so glad that you keep your blog so consistent and share your gal life with us ♥ I just wanted to tell you. You are a big inspiration to me. („• ᴗ •„)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you sm for keeping up with me🥺💗💗💗

      削除