2015年12月2日水曜日

Yesterday's code, Presents & Ank Rouge wishlist!



Hello!

How are you? It's finally December!
Today I didn't go to school. Why? Cause of many reasons:(
But at least I spent a little time with Hatuli today and also Tomorrow is finally the last day before weekend, and after school I'm going to meet the gals finally after 2-3 weeks.

So because I didn't go out today, I only have yesterday's code~
I started getting really cold here in Jerusalem...

Point!

Point!


I order lots of new stuff lately but non of them is here yet, So I'll post about some presents I got from my family^^

My parents got me those presents from their trip!





And my sister didn't want her Calvin Klein bad so she gave it to me!!:OOO
3>




I said in my last post that I'm looking in Okarie's blog a lot lately, and well, I found so many cute Ank Rouge stuff that I now want:( [Also other stuff but mostly Ank in her blog, of course]. So here is my wishlistXD
































 I want everythingggggg and so many moreT_T Why is she so perfect and why do I want everything that she does\own?? Help.


So now I'm gonna make myself coffee and maybe read a little bit before I have to go to work:(
ugh
And I'm still not sure about what I'm gonna wear tomorrow night and on Friday [we also meet on Friday]. I hope I'll find something cute and warm!

So everyone, Have a lovely evening!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿