2015年12月8日火曜日

3 outfits & Image change!



Sorry for not posting for a few days~ This week is going really slow for me:( I really want Thursday to come already cause then I'm going to my parents house.
I'll blog today about what happened since my last post, which is mostly outfits lol
I also has some new gets but since I didn't take photos yet it will be for next time.


So on Saturday I went to my aunt's house~ She also lies in Jerusalem but far from my house, So my mom & brother picked me up^^
This was my outfit~ long time no Liz LisaXD

Angora knit...H&M
Sukapan...Liz Lisa
Boots...eBay
Bag...Liz Lisa

Coat...FOREVER21

My aunt has the cutest dog omg. Her name is Shubi and she's still a puppy and so fluffy and playful:DDD

We had lunch together and it was really nice to see my family^^
After I came back home I went to work and it was so cold I actually cried when I got home:||


On Sunday it was FREEZING. If it goes on like that it will snow soon:| DO NOT WANT.
Well kinda want cause I won't have to go to schoolXDD
This winter I'm trying to stock up maxi dresses & skirts to wear on cold-and-not-rainy-days. I really like that look and never really tried it until now. 
This was my outfit with my new Christmas sweater:

Knit...H&M
Denim maxi dress...FOX
Necklace...Tally Weijl
Shoes...ZARA
Hat...off brand

POINT!
[I love that necklaced_T]

~

Yesterday I was wearing another cozy coord with Nordic pattern leggings^^
 

Knit...from Korea
Leggings...off brand [ת' מרכזית ת"א]
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Hat...TOPSHOP
Necklace...DIVA
Shushu...Bought in an accessory shop in Rome

I don't have today's coord cause again I didn't go to school:|
Yesterday after school I went on winter accessories shopping in the city and then I went to work. I didn't really sleep before so  was super tired, And today I woke up and I couldn't get out of bad it was so cold and I was so tired:( I have to stp skipping classes though. SIGH


What else is new?

IMECHEN!
Few day's ago I decided to cut my bangs again after a long time. 
It's kinda straight but I pull it to the side anywayXD


What do you think?
I like it better I guess. My long side bangs always looks messy to me:(


Also, It's now Hanukkah in Israel. But only children get a vacation on this holiday:( Anyway I really like it and especially the food:DDD
Yesterday at work we had small menorah stickers to put on the waffles lol


Happy Hanukkah!!


So, Now I'm at home, I slept a lot today and now Hatuli also woke up. I really hungry so I think I'm gonna grab something to eat now:D

Wish you ll a lovely evening!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Cute outfits! It's been getting really cold in Iceland as well... even been having some really bad storms><

    You look really cute with your bangs, but I must say that I am really curious about how you would look if you grew them outXD <3

    返信削除
  2. Thank you!^^ And here it's not the worst yet:O The worst is when it's snowing cause it's only happenes in the high parts in Israel [like where I liveT_T]
    And actually I'm always thinking about growing them out but then I always give up and cut itXDDDDD I have to try once!!

    返信削除