2016年10月31日月曜日

Halloween Nails & Outfit!


Hi Hi~!

How's your day? Happy Halloween everyone!:D

Today I FINALLY have a whole day off, I can't believe it lol
So I have time to post and I want to make this post about Halloween nails & outfit, But later I'll post about the Halloween party I went to with my gyarusa:D

So I'll start with my new nails~ Halloween theme!

I used nail tattoos Noy gave me^^ 
The purple glitters are my favorite I have to use that nail polish againXD


Yesterday I went to work at the shop and I did a Halloween inspired look^^
My make~

And my coord^^

Dress...FOREVER21
Cardigan...Dizingoff Center
Shoes...TFS
Choker...Paris Kids
Necklace...TNT

Point!

Also I decorated my phone cover cause I was boredXD

I don't own many orange items in my closet but I found that dress and I thought it could go well with the Halloween theme:D 


So now I'm gonna it a little and them I'll post about the Halloween party:D

Here are some Halloween filters from Snow app:D


C ya!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿