2016年10月24日月曜日

Shopping with Noy chan~!


Hi Hi!

Today I have time until the evening cause it's Sukot [Jewish holiday] and things are open only in the evening, so the store is closed and I could sleep late:D That's good cause I'm working tonight and also tomorrow morningT_T Luckily I don't work tomorrow night cause that would have been horrible.
I DO work the morning after then night then morning again:( But at least on Thursday evening there's Mayu's b-day event and Halloween party:D
I need to figure out a costume!T_T

Anyway, In today's post I wanted to tell you about the time when Noy & I went to central station in Tel Aviv for some shoppingXD
I love finding stuff there cause you can actually find some cool stuff and everything is very low priced:D

So we did Amekaji looks for that day!^^ 

Shirt...Smiley Face by Harvey Ball
Shorts...Buzz Spunky
Shoes...TFS
Hat...King George st.
Bag...off brand
Accessories...TOPTEN, off brand

TOPTEN niko chan pin

Buzz Spunky<3


We also hang at Mcdonald'sXD

YES

Noy chan<3

Mcdo ice cream!

:OO


Also in the central station you can find so many funny stuff like awkward t shirts and things like that:


It could have been so cuteXD


And here are my gets!

I think this shirt was 20 nis? something like that.
I like it so much!

10 nis

10 nis
[I have them in 3 colors nowXD]

Leggings! 20 nis?

Lol I couldn't help itXD
Each one 10 nis~ 
Noy and I bought those tails for our Amekaji twinning [That we want to do in the future lol[


When it's winter we need to go again cause there are always cute things to buy thereXD
Even though I kinda hate the people there:(
Well.. I think I'm gonna post again today before I go to work but now I need to do some other things before I have no time again cause of work:(( But but.. GanbarimasuT_T

So have a lovely day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿