2016年10月16日日曜日

PiyoMinnie fancy date!



How are you today?

In today's post I'll tell you about a date with Mayu in Tel Aviv!^^
We met for lunch and some hanging and quality time<3

My make~

I used Candy Doll lipstick & Essence glitter gloss^^

Outfit~ point of fashion was Parisian elegant:D

Blouse...Liz Lisa
Skirt...EMODA
Shoes...off brand
Purse...from Paris
Hello Kitty X Rady doll
Accessories...off brand

I got this purse when I was in Paris and it came with a matching wallet^^

Also Paris earrings Mayu got me when she was.. somewhere some years agoXD


We went to eat lunch at Piazza<3
Haven't been there since my b-day event!

Of course we had our beloved Panzanella salad~


Also we got matching sunglasses from a store near the restaurant!
I wanted white sunglasses for a long time!!

Another matching look~


While shopping in Allenby street:D
You can see my hair here cause I forgot to take a proper photo...:(

Then we went to Loveat after we didn't go there for a long time as well and had coffee^^

I had coffee with white chocolate and cinnamon<3





Then we played around with Snow appXD

I'm Mayu

No filter



Then unfortunately I had to go but I'm happy we got to meet just the two of us I really missed ya!<3

So see you in my next post! Hopefully one day I'll manage to finish all the posts about the stuff that happened that summer and be able to blog liveXDDD


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント: