2017年2月5日日曜日

Long time no see!! [Outfit post~]



Hiiiiiiii

Long time since my last post!!! Almost a month:O
I'm really busy all the time with my 8 shifts a week and it's so cold and I hate it:(( I almost never do gyaru makeup to work anymore cause I sleep 5 hours every night and I so tired in the morning that I prefer to have this half an hour of sleep then doing my makeup... Also it's really hard to get out of bed when it's SO COLD
I HATE WINTER
omg really.
Today was a little better, felt almost like spring until afternoon when it got cold again:( But I'm really happy to have those few hours of sunshine!

So what's else is new?
Only 1.5 months till I go to Tokyo and I still work a lot like I said so I don;t have much time to see friends and family BUT there are the Senkura meetings every months so it's nice to have at least that^^ This month is Kigurumi meet up! It's this week on Thursday!:D


Sooooo I wanted to share some of my atest outfits and gets!^^ That's probably the only thing in my life right nowXD


Cardigan...Allenby st.
Skirt...FOX
Tights...DollKiss
Boots...ZARA
Earmuffs...off brand
Accessories...off brand


~


Knit...Second hand
Raincoat...Cactus
Pants...Pull&Bear
Boors...NEWS
Scarf...From Paris


~


Jacket...Central station TLV
Cardigan...FOX
Shirt...Tamnoon
Pants...FOX
Shoes...off brand
Hat...WC
Necklace...TOPTEN



~


Sweatshirt...Paul Smith
Pants...H&M
Boots...ZARA
Gloves...Gina




And those are some new things I got:D

I bought those Zara rock boots and I LOVE THEM
I was looking for engineer boots, Actually I'm looking for engineer boots forever and ever and I never find ones that I like... So I found those that looks KINDA like what I wanted but they are more rokku then what I was looking for, anyway I really like them^^

Also I got 2 new rings and I've already lost the thin one but I really likes them both
I love silver ringsT_T 

I really want to but Justin Davis jewelry when I'm in Tokyo but I guess it's not gonna happened XDD lol
Maybe one thing. We'll see:P


So I promise to try and blog more. I know that those posts are not that interesting so I'll be happy to know what you would like to see more in my blog^^ 

Good Night!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿