2019年4月13日土曜日

Mikako Date

Hi Hi <3


Little by little, I'm going back to life, And today I felt I'm ready to make a new blog post~
I feel really happy when I blog, So I wanna keep doing that and I know that If I'll have too many things I wanna write about I'll end up just not blogging at all and feel bad about it like so many times in the past.
So!

Today I'll tell you about meeting Innu and Netta a couple of weeks ago^^

Innu & I met at the Center and the dressing code was Mikako Kouda from Gokinjo Monogatari:D


For those of you who don't know that Manga\Anime, It's a 1997 (I think) manga by Yazawa Ai, my favorite mangaka along side Mihona Fuji of GALS^^
Mikako is the older sister of Miwako from Paradise Kiss, And the story is about her life on her way of becoming a fashion designer, An inspirational manga for me by all means.
So the signature mark of Mikako is her red\hot pink lipstick, That made the Kose cosmetics to make this product:


It's a top coat for lipsticks that supposed to make them stay longer~ There is a red and pink version, And since our joined love for Mikako and Gokinjo, Innu bought them for us when she was in Tokyo:D
She got the red I got the pink


The lipstick I used is the pink nicopandaXmac one that I love so much. I need to review it properly I guess but I can tell you now that it works!

As for our fashion that day I went for the sweeter style of Mikako from the beginning of the manga and Innu went for the more edgy cooler mikako from the end of the manga (the hairstyle are inspired by that too!)


As for the makeup- I What I love about Mikako's makeup is her eyebrow shape and the cute bottom lashes

 That I kinda do anyway when I do my makeup, But this time I used big brown lenses for it^^




Being stupid at the Center just like always









Innu buying yet another lipstick at mac with my PKPK hat yay:D


-



Salopette...FOREVER21
Knit...present from Ann
Socks...Benetton
Boots...Esperanza X OK
Hairband...PiyoKoPiyoKo
Backpack...Spinns
Shoulder bag...PiyoKoPiyoKo

Points of fashion!


Two important points are my "new" J-phone mobile from the 90s that I wanted forever and finally got:D My vintage phone collection is getting biggerT0T <3

And also my handmade PiyoKoPiyoKo Mikako inspired fluffy headband^^ That you can, btw, order from me and it comes in white and pink for now:D

Then for dinner we met Netta and went to a place called "Avocada" that serves many many dishes with Avocado:D I got the Avocado Hummus and it was YUMMY


Avocado ice cream for dessert

Nettan & her new friend:D


GALS! <3




This week we meet for Noy's bday and I really can't wait to see my gals<3
We're all so busy latelyT_T

And now I'm going to TRY and organize my room so I can start working on the spring coordinating post I was thinking to do for you guys^^

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Love,

Georgie

1 件のコメント:

  1. You are everything I want to become! I love this idea for a theme coord! And I love this series so much! I need to read the manga now! I loved the anime sooooooo much!

    And you make me wanna get those boots so bad!

    Glad to hear you enjoy blogging again! I really missed it when you went on hiatus!

    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除