2019年4月2日火曜日

Japan Night fashion shows

Yahooooooo

I'm on my day off*0* So happy 
I woke up so much later then I wanted to cause last night I came home late from work and I wanted to start my spring cleaning alreadyT_T So I went to sleep at 5 amT______T

Anyway, I have many things to do today but one of them is this blog post about Japan Night in TLV museum I was supposed to write 48503948034 years ago already! XD

So remember my post where I wasn't sure about what hair style should I go for? 
I eventually went for curly half up~ Thanks everyone for helping me decide! <3

With Nettan when we arrived to the museum www

Big thanks to Amos and his shop Little Akihabara for this yummy matcha snack <333

This was my look for that evening! Inspired of course by Ran Pyon my queen~~~ (You can see the pic I took inspo from in the link I posted above^^)


Top... Quarck
Skirt...Aqua Lip
Boots...Esperanza X OK
Bag...GALS! by Mihona Fuji
Accessories...LOVE BOAT, SBY, etc


Point!
Pink leopard is my favorite pattern <33

In the dressing room before the first show

Backstage with Noy


On the cat walk!XD

We had 4 shows, every 1 hours~ It was a Jfashion show with the Israeli Lolitas<3 
All together on the last round^^

お疲れ様した ! !

In between the shows:




With Mayu's mom! XDDD Was hilarious

When I bought this skirt they wrote Taito suka-to but I didn't realize how taito it really is w

Parapara backstageXD


Guess the dance lolol

Before going home~

This was a great opportunity and I'm really thankful to Noga that helped organizing the fashion show and was the one who called up Akipoyo gals in^^ 
Next event we're gonna be in is next week in a Japanese evening in Tel Aviv<3 I'll write more about it next time, But now I really have to go back to all my errands T_T

Have a lovely day all and Happy Spring!

xxx
Georgie

2 件のコメント:

  1. So awesome! Is there a video of this anywhere? I'd love to see it in action! And your whole look came out so adorable!♥

    ALSO WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GALS BAG?! I NEED IT!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. There is but I haven't posted it anywhere idk whyT_T
      And the bag it from mercari<333333

      削除