2019年3月7日木曜日

Kotobuki Ran's hairstyles (Or- HELP MEEEEE)

Hiiii everyone^^

Again and again sorry for not posting, But yeah, again, totally busy and have 0 time for stuff I wanna do T_T

I'm now at work (Sugar Rush) and I;m super stressed!!! Today is the Japanese embassy event where there are 4 fashion shows that Akipoyo takes part in! It's super cool and I'm really happy but my sweet lord (!) I don't know what to do with my hair???
Each one is doing her style and I'm doing oldschool and as always I took my inspo from my number 1 muse Kotobuki Ran AKA the queen of Shibuya ww

So I have 2 options for my outfit~ The forst one is something like this:


Only my shoes will be my purple espe boots and I have an ugly purple feather scarf w
ORRR I'll be wearing the same with a blue mini skirt. What do u think?:( I'm not 100% sure about the maxi skirt idk why. 
Anyway, I have to decide what to do with my hair. So if I'll be wearing the maxi skirt I might do the same hair she had like high curly twin tails, BUT if I'm wearing the mini skirt I feel it's too cutsie.. yknow?
So I'm gonna post some Ran hair styles for inspiration!

Starting with the high twin tails only with cute hibiscus on each side and clip hairpins

Oh oh and I have pink sunglasses like those so I might put them on my head as part of the hairstyle too XD

This is literally my hair when I do a ponytail since I cut it w






One of my favorites


mood tbh

I do regret not dying a pink stripe again for todayT_T



Remember that time when Ran was jealous at Mami's hair extensions but she could only afford 2? XD
making the best of it thoXDDDD





Ran's hair styles obviously works way better with short hair and I have medium-long hair right now, But I think that when it's curly it can work. so What do you guys think? What should I do?T_T
You can comment here\instagram\anywhere really just help meXD

xoxo

G

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿