2019年3月30日土曜日

TLV Fahsion week outfit

Hi Cuties!

I realized I've never blogged about my outfit to the TLV fashion week! And what's more important then what you're wearing to a bog fashion event?XD
So last year I also went there and tbh, I didn't feel like my outfit was so interesting~ I was wearing something pink and frilly which is cute, But it's not so much MY OWN style like it wasn't something I could say ok I have a say in this outfit. You know what I mean?
I feel like sometimes, Or most of the times, People in Israel and in general are counting on the items they are wearing and not on the coordinating, like ok I have this bomb dress and I'm gonna stand out and it might be true, But to me when I do that I feel uninspired and like everyone could wear it the same way and get the same react. So that kinda adds to what I said in my last post about buying off brand items and coord them in a gal style~ 


So I just start to rumble on and on and I wanted to show you my outfit lol

Dress...second hand
Coat...ALBA ROSA
Boots...Esperanza X OK
Accessories...SBY, off brand

So the point behind this outfit is basically the combination between my 2 loves in fashion: Gyaru &  60s 

The dress is a real retro dress I bought at a final sale in some vintage shop in Tel Aviv and I'm just  inlove with the pattern and the colors*0* The combination of pinkXorangeXyellow is LIFE
Noy and I wanted to wear our Alba coats to the fashion week (LOL) So I wanted to wear something with my coat that will still stand out and have a very POP color scheme. 
Also I added the new boots I got for Espe to complete the retro look cause there is nothing more retro then white gogo boots:D And that flower cut is so cuteT_T
So that's about the retro part but what about the gal points?
I love how in the 90s there was a trend to wear 60s & 70s stuff like saike patterns and bell bottoms etc, So I wanted to give this oldschool look a 90s touch, And I added the small mobile phone I got at the flea market:D 

It's originally blue but since I never throw away anything I saved this cute teddy bear cover from when I actually HAD that phone, And I changed the blue cover to this and added the SBY hibiscus charm and the 100en pink dot string lol
I don't know if you know, But I'm OBSESSED with old phonesXD I literally have a collection that gets bigger and biggerXD
I don';t need them to work I just love their aesthetic and I use them as an accessory:>

One last point is the retro style plastic earrings

I love them so much they are so 60s teeny booperXD And they go well with the white boots:3


I feel like this year I was definitely more pleased with my outfit then last year and I had my own style in it^^
I definitely want to do more of that combo in the future!

Also big thanks to the sweet Orikumma for those cool pics^0^ Check out her IG page 
@tlv_street
to see cool looks from the streets of our beloved Tel Aviv!

That's it for today's longer the expected postXD

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント: