2019年3月25日月曜日

Harucon 2019


Hellooooooo

How are you today?
I'm on my second day off~ I got my wisdom tooth pulled out yesterdayT_T (+I got my period so #@$%$^) And i'm not feeling 100% but I hope tomorrow it will be already over.
In today's post I wanted to tell you about Harucon!
Last week there was the Harucon event in Jerusalem and we went there to give a lecture about oldschool gal fashion like I said on my previous posts^^

omw to Jerusalem

On the train~ I'm so not used to go there by train cause when I lived there for 4 years there was no station near the central bus station (Which was close to everywhere u needed to go basically so it was just stupid that there was no train station there...) And I always travelled by bus which was a NIGHTMARE

When I got there I went to Noy's Panda shop<3

Her Summer Forever collection is the cutest thing ever!!!

PiyoBerry<3


So we already gave a few lectures in the part about gal fashion & history and so on, And this time we wanted to do something different and relevant and since oldschool gal is a trend in the gaijin community as well as the Japanese gals.. can I call it community? idk
anyway, We did a lecture called 'Gyaru #2: Manba, Yamanba & Ganguro' and we were very surprised to see a lot of people in the room and no one even left lol

We were talking about the beginning of gal and how and why it evolved into the ways it did and the styles that were "on trend" like ganguro and manba, And we finished in banba which was the Paris Hilton boom lol that basically started the look of the hay days gyaru (Tsubasa, etc). Also we talked a lot about the gaijin community and why is oldschool gal is in trend today<3

I really love giving those lectures and talk about gal and I hope to do more in the future^^

And for another thing!
This was my outfit for the con

Top...Shesh
Skirt...Cocolulu
Boots...Esperanza X OK
Bag...Jagariko shop in Okinawa (Thank u NoyXD)
Hat...Rhodes
Accessories...LOVE BOAT, Panda Shop, SBY, etc


Unfortunately not all AKP gals could make it to this con, But us girls still had lots of fun!<3
With Mayuminnie & Noy<3




PiyoMinnie


The smol





That day's makeup was kogyaru style with very blue eyeshadow and white lipstick<3

Akipoyo X Shalom Chan!

With Noga<3


After the lecture we just hang and then we did some Parapara (Thanks to the ppl who watched our live lol)
Before going home: Our pink junk

So I had fun with my gals and I had fun lecturing BUT I must say that I kinda feel to old for cons and I think that if I wasn't a part of the "program" like giving a panel or something like that I would have less fun then I did:( It's kinda sad cause I used to have so much fun at those cons! idk what changed maybe I AM too old:( Does anyone else feel like that?


I'm thinking about doing a big post about all our Purim adventures as our dead idols lolol so I might work on that tonight\tomorrowXD
Also a big GET post is planned this week! Stay tuned^3^


Love,

Georgie

2 件のコメント:

  1. Honestly I get what you say about cons so much, like I used to love cons but now if I'm not working I can't see any reason to come. I wish I could hear your lecture, old school trends are always super interesting. Love all your outfits, by the way! Still dying over your perfect coat

    返信削除
  2. Ahhhh I hope you're feeling better by now! That must have sucked so bad having both at the same time Dx

    I wish I could have gone to this con! When I used to go to cons, I never saw any gyaru panels. Did anyone take a video of it? I would love to have seen it!

    You gals looks amazing! GOALS! ♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除