2019年3月13日水曜日

Skin care (Etude House Manuka Honey)

Hi Hi!


Today I finally have a day off;3; I'm going to the TLV fashion week! 
It's the last day so I'm happy I get to go this year~ 

Tbh I was supposed to go there 2 days ago, but last week was so so rough, as well as the weekend and the beginning of this week, that I literally had no sleep and I felt sick and couldn't go.
That day I met Noy after work and as we did our makeup I told her she should go without me this time cause I could make it lol I felt I would die. 
So I went home that day and slept for a few hours and also went to bed early that day, same as yesterday, and now I feel brand new^^

When I woke up from my nap Daniel just came home and brought me a surprise cause I had a hard time;0;

My favorite"food" & curious Geo.

 I also took care of my skin cause damn my face looked SO HORRIBLE after so many days of no sleep and hard work.
I did this Etude House Manuka Honey mask that my friend brought me from Korea^^

Had it on for 20 minutes and felt really fresh after! It's so nice~ probably my favorite mask so far.

Then I did some face message to let the lotion that still was on my face from the mask to dry~

 Also yesterday after shower I tried the Choosy milk lip mask~

It's kinda annoying to keep it on so I only did it for 10 minutes but I could actually feel the difference today after I woke up.

I can't wait to try that gold mask I got from my friend too*0* but I don't wanna over do it so I'll give my skin a rest for a day or too.

So now I'm gonna meet Noy at the center and we'll do our makeup together^^
I'll make a post about today's event tomorrow! 

Have a lovely day everyone<3

Xoxo

Georgie

1 件のコメント:

  1. I need to take more care of my skin as well ;;_;;
    I'm glad u liked the mask though! I have a hard time using them, since they're always so cold!

    返信削除