2019年3月14日木曜日

TLV Fashion Week 2019

Yaho!

I have like.. 10 minutes until I need to start getting ready for workT_T It's so rainy today, I can't believe yesterday I was walking out without sleeves... Israel..............

So! Yesterday I went to the TLV Fashion Week's last day of fashion shows^^ I met Noy at the Center and we did our makeup, and Noy did my hair all kirakira:D

At the bus on our way there~

I'm telling you it was killing hot with those boots lolol

Ganguro Barbie!

I was thinking about wearing this hat but then I didn't, I don't know maybe I should have keep it onXD nevermind~

With little Orikumma on the comme il faut runway~ I loved it so muchT_T

Taking outfit pics outside:D I'll have mine soon to share with you guys^^

Between the shows we hang in our natural habitat McDonald's XD



Akipoyo!

Cutest runway ever- Spongebob inspired!

Waiting for the bus to go home...



Had so much fun with all the cuties!
 I'll have more pics hopefully to post here soon^^
We managed to catch 2 shows that I absolutely LOVED and that's 1 show more then last yearXD I hope next year we will go to more of them! Israeli fashion is actually super cool and I hope to see more of it*0* Can't wait to Fashion Week 2020!!!

And now I really reallllyyy have to go~ so
Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Georgie

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿