2019年3月20日水曜日

Roomwear at Dizengoff Center


Yesterday I met Mayu, Innu & Noy for a setup meet^^

After work Noy and I met at the tanning salon but it was SO BUSY cause it's the week of Purim (a Jewish costume holiday) and everyone wants to be pretty and tan lol
So we passed and we'll go another time w
We met Innu and went to look for some stuff for my Purim costume ::D It's gonna be glorious
Then we went to the Center and I did my makeup at mcdo w as always, Then Mayu & Netta joined us but Netta went home cause she didn't feel well;-;

We hand there for a WHILE eating stuff w


BerryBee twinning

I'm doing Kidush with Mayu's mcdo surprise

Thanks lads


Then we went to do some "Purikura" XDD

I swear it's my new favorite thing!
The "Photo Fun" section is A BOMB I cannot 
It was hilarious to try and sqweeze 4 ppl into this thing

My next get will be a 90's soft photo album that I'll decorate with something I ordered lately and I'm not gonna tell u what it is...

We went to buy some stickers and sat at our living room AKA SugarRush to decorate the puri




Yay!

Then just hang is the center until we had to go homeT_T


A K I P O Y O !

Everyone wearing super fancy roomwear and I'm with my Donki 1000en set w

cursed image



PiyoBee <3

Tomorrow there is a big event~ Harucon! one of the largest cons in Israel~~
Noy and I are doing a lecture about oldschool gyaru and I'm a bit nervous but it'll be ok I guess T_T

And now as always I have to go to workT__T
I have so many other things I have to do today I wish I had a day offT____T

Well, Have a great day everyone and Happy Purim!

GeorgiePiyo

 P.S.
What do you think of the new blog design??

1 件のコメント: