2019年3月21日木曜日

Tokyo presents


Today I'm going to Harucon!
 As I said, Noy and I are giving a lecture about old school gyaru^^ I still need to do my hair and makeup but I just woke up and I need my coffeeXD

So I wanted to show you what Innu brought me from her last visit in Tokyo!
Some stuff are presents and some are just stuff that I asked her to bring for me ww

I LOVE!!!! This big mokomoko SBY hair bow!!!! I really wanna do a cute Ranzuki style Amekaji coord with it already!
Also the OK earrings*0* I might wear them today^^

Pink leopard print <3 My fave!

Also look who it is

My beloved Mikako!!! Innu got herself the red one and we're gonna try i when we do Gokinjo meetXD

Also imagine the twintails with those cuties

Thank you so much Innu!!!
I love those sby charms and accessories I already have SO MANY but you see, They're all cute and sby are selling them so cheap cause no body wants them and they need a new home ;0; my babies

And now here I go to start getting ready
Have a great day yall!

Love,

Georgie

2 件のコメント:

  1. So many cute goodies! I didn't know they did a Gokinjo makeup line!!!! I love that series so much ToT
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. IKR?? Gokinjo is my favorite next to GALS!
      I love Mikako so much she is such an inspirationT_T
      Last year suddenly there were Gokinjo stuff like this lipstick & The Jouetie X Yazawa Ai collection! Which I really want but it's too expensive:(

      削除