2020年7月25日土曜日

Hisalo☀


Hiiiii

So I told Emi I would blog this weekend and so I doXD
I wanted to bog about the last AKP meet BUT I found this on my drafts and thought I should at least finish posts I started lol
So it's about a random day Emi and I went to the Hisalo
It was a few weeks ago alreadyXD

Sweating at the hisalo

Matching waniwani

We went to Dizi and did our makeup~

Atsu are a must everyday


Eating lunch at Mcdo and looking through egg to get some ideas for Beitza:P


Veggie burger! Extra spicy~

Of course we ended up just chatting for hours lolol

And finding random stuff inside egg
I'm the shirtless Kefiyah guy

Took some puri thoughXD

idk XD

Buri homage 

While waiting for the bus home we snapped outfit pics~

Top...Bezalel market
Shorts...Bezalel market
Sandals...Scoop
Bag...Roxy
Alba shopper
Accessories...Love Boat, handmade, off brand

I want to go back to blogging daily but I'm just so tired all the time:( This week I might have some extra free time that I don't want (I need money) but if I'm forced to have it I might use it for something like this lol

The posts I'm planning:
Gets
AKP meets
Georgiekajis
My Boom
Colorcon review 

If you have one that you rather see first let me know!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. סוףסוף!!!!!
    אין כמו חבר שממלא הבטחות xD
    כבר שכחתי מהמפגש הזה ("~▽~)
    אני רק זוכר שהיה ממש כיף ושאנחנו צריכים ללכת להיסלו שוב!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אני חייב דחוף די אני לבן לא נעים

      削除
  2. Always fun and perfect meetings! You gals look amazing! Also what kind of potatoes are those O_O
    And I would love to see gets and Georgiekaji pls <3

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u so much!<3333
      And I'm not sure it's EMI that always orders themXDDDD
      I'll make a gets post maybe today even!^^

      削除
  3. You are such gyaru inspo! Looking forward to the next posts

    返信削除