2022年3月8日火曜日

Hair Care☆

Hi! Wanted to talk about hair-care today♡


Lately my hair has been very damaged and dry;; a lot of heavy styling caused it probably, a lot of heat & hair spray(´;ω;`)
So until my hair salon appointment, I need to try my best to keep it in good shape

I bought a new heat protector, and I'm also using Gliss serum which is my favorite hair product ~

Step 1 is the Aussie heat protection spray, I use it before any heat I'm using on my hair

As step 2, and also as a quick repair I use the Gliss serum (also spray)

Here is before and after the serum
I already reviewed it once on my blog, so I'm just gonna say it saves the day many times!!
Mornings that my hair looks tired and frizzy i use it and it looks so much better!

Check it out~


More shiny, less puffy,
And u can actually see the styling and shape:0

I can't stretch enough how important a heat protector is, especially for bleached and dyed hair
I haven't used it for a long time and it realllyyyy damaged my hair;;
So be sure to use one! It's super important for us gals, using all kinds of heat styling for big hair(´;ω;`)♡

•●♡°💋♡°💋♡°●•

I'm one to Dizisen to meet Mayu & Noy~
I wanted to arrive a little early to see my sister and my nephews but idk if it will happen;; the traffic is horrible 

I'll post again later
とりあえずbyebye!(●´∀`●)∩

6 件のコメント:

  1. Unrelated but you are so beautiful <333333

    返信削除
  2. You are literally glowing!! You look absolutely radiant here 😍

    返信削除
  3. Ahhhh this hair colour suits you so much <3 But yes, heat protectant and hair serums save my hair so much!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u sm♡
      It took me too long to buy the right products ( TДT)

      削除