2022年4月30日土曜日

Beatles Tribute🐞

Last night we went to a Beatles show!

It's similar to what Liverpool Legends do, Beatles lookalikes singing Beatles songs and all that, the kind of show that is made for stans like me(‘∀‘ )

First we went to an icecream place Hatul heard of
We walked for a really long time from the center of the city but in the end it was so worth it

Banana & Greek yogurt 
It was SO GOOD the banana was actually banana flavored not the artificial flavor 
(^q^)

Then we took a scooter to the theater and it was a little bit of a nightmare w cause in tell Aviv the roads are smoother and here it's all bumpy and no place to put your phone for GPS so I hold it in one hand and the scooter in other hand imagine 
Luckily we didn't die and got to the show on time

My shitty camera

Hatul passed out at the second song as expected 
Wwww

The did some cute songs that I like so I was happy and the guys we're really good

The guy playing George was 98/100 I swear he was so good
And played the guitar so perfect 
Anyway, I had lots of fun!
Thanks to Hatul who found this show and actually suggested to go with me even though he thinks it's disgusting and creepy♡

Today I woke up and I'm now drinking coffee and soon gonna start getting ready 

See u later!( ´・ω・)シ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿