2022年4月22日金曜日

昨日のlook🐻

Yesterday's make~ long time no gray lenses
Lashes are from Daiso and CL are candy magic king size gray(*・ω・)


Closeup★

Outfit was inspired by one that I saw in the new Ranzuki♡
The snow app makes them look so funny ww

Co*de

Tunic...TRALALA
Shorts...mercari
Boots...aliexpress 
Jacket...Mango
Hat...TOPTEN
Necklace...Olamot

It was pretty cold on the way back cause we were driving the scooter(´;ω;`) but other then that it was ok
Today the weather is kinda wierd I hope it will get warmer soon I really wanna go to the beachv(*´>ω<`*)v

Gonna go fold some laundry cause I'm bored w
(*゚ー゚)ノシ

3 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhh what a super cute look and make! I've super been getting into Ranzuki lately~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank u cutie ♡♡♡
      What era of R'?o(*゚∀゚*)o♡♡♡♡♡♡

      削除
  2. I love this look so much!! Super cute outfit *A*

    返信削除