2023年1月8日日曜日

おすすめファンデ👍🏼💖

おは~(´д⊂)‥

Lately I bought some new cosmetics and wanted to share my thoughts on some of them(゚ω゚)

So I bought 2 kinds of foundations,
both are osusume ones I wanted to try for some time


L'oreal true match & Tirtit mask fit
I've never tried cushion founde before so I'm looking forward to try the tirtir one,
but since I'm a little afraid of the tone I wanna try it at home before I wear it out w
so I ended up using the L'oreal founde first!

I also bought new puffs(o・ω・o)

So!
if I remember correctly I bought natural sand shade, and I was so surprised by the perfect match! I really did not expect both this and the texture~

The texture is so light, watery and not sticky 
it applies super easy and feels nice on the skin(´- `*)

Also I really don't have to use a lot of it for full cover
I highly recommend it to people with dry skin! おすすめです!(・∀・)

Next I tried Catrice fixing powder

Again first time for me using fixing powder and tbh I didn't use powder daily until now cause I was worried about drying my skin(´;ω;`)
Anyway, I really wanted something for fixing and setting my makeup as I always work long hours and I feel like on the end of the day I look rough w

Catrice powder has no color and it gives an instant matt affect

I like the results and it doesn't feel dry or anything 
and the look is overall nice

BUT
I feel like I have to fix it too many times during the day as my T zone becomes shiny more then usual(-_-;)
So I'm gonna keep using it but I still don't feel like I found the perfect product for it~ I'll keep looking✋💦

Everyday makeup results using the founde and powder↓↓↓


About the other cosme, I'll check them out soon and tell you what I think( ・ω・)


Co*De!

Knit...off brand 
Pants...L.A. Idol
Shoes...Dizisen
Bag...Aliexpress 
Scarf...off brand 
Belt...Dosch


Some more makeup photos



Ok, gotta go now!
starting work(._.)

じゃね!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Aww I love your knit top it's such a cute pattern! I also have an oily t-zone but I found that using a mattifying primer & a setting spray has helped that a lot and when I pair it with a good pressed powder for touching up it helps keep me from looking too shiny. I usually only need to touch up once around 5-6 hrs after initial application ✌🏻

    返信削除
  2. I love your blue jumper! I'll have to look into that L'oreal foundation I have dry skin and don't want anything to dry me even more.

    返信削除