2023年1月19日木曜日

今日のコーデ❄🐻

It's my day off!

going to the hairsalon ♡



Tshirt...Liz Lisa
Shorts...Spiga
Cardigan...hbg
Shoes...Aliex
Bag...Liz Lisa 
Beret...Topten

Points!

The new kirakira kuma charm I got from Mayu's SweetHeart♡Yun!

Snowflake necklace from Shein❄

Point of fashion is kuma as always w🐻

Here are some of my recent gets!

Kirakira kuma charm & Ponpon shushu from SweetHeartYun, January Popteen & new ribbon frills mirror!

かわいいくない??( ・ω・)

Links to buy↓
(it seems like the heart kirakira kuma is sold out but the picnic one is still available and super cute!)



I hope the heart one is back in stock soon! I'll let u know when it will(o゚з゚o)ノ

I'm late to my hair appointment cause of stupid traffic(´;ω;`)
Today I'm gonna get my color refreshed! both pink & brown(^ω^)

I'll talk to u later!
じゃね

1 件のコメント: