2023年1月18日水曜日

Yesterday's makeup★

yesterday after working met Noy and we wanted to go to karaoke
But when we called, there were no rooms available ( TДT)
 It was sad cause we planned on singing all the songs that we feel bad to force on everyone (Bob Dylan 7 minute songs w)
But we had fun anyway 

I actually for a change liked my make
even though I did it after work


I used lashes that I didn't use for a long time
I forgot the brand I'll check it when I get home!
not too complicated eyeshadows cause I was in a hurry
BUT



I think the reason i liked my make was the lash combo + the tirtir foundation!
I HAVE to buy the full size package 

Co*De

I wanted something LDS but there are no LDS items in this outfit wwww

Sorry for my messy room
久々ボリュームスカート

I'm late to work(´;ω;`)
All cause I had to hang the clean laundry this morning 
but at least tomorrow I have a fun day!
I'm going to the hair salon for maintenance and then I meet Hatul for a date!
what should I wear( ・ω・)?

 Anyway
gotta go now!

have a good day♡

4 件のコメント:

  1. This co*de is so cute!! I really love how you tied the beret, cardigan and skirt together in all the little details 😍💖

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank u cutie!(´Д`♡) I wasn't so sure at first about the patterns clash but it felt right after I tried on(^ω^)

      削除
  2. This outfit omggg it reminds me of something Chie and Chika would've worn! So cute~
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  3. thank u sm my dear!(^з^)-☆
    I was totally inspired by them as well!

    返信削除